Need even more last-minute Breeders’ Cup information on your way to mental overload? While Churchill’s racing begins at 2:00 p.m. Eastern, the first Breeders’ Cup race—the Juvenile Sprint (race 5)—is scheduled to go to post at 4:10 p.m. Eastern, leaving plenty of time to check in on:
- Teresa Genaro (Brooklyn Backstretch) who has the back story on Breeders’ Cup Juvenile Sprint runner Trinniberg.
- Kevin Martin (Colin’s Ghost) who reflects back on that first Breeders’ Cup in 1984, and how things have changed in terms of wagering opportunities.
- Alan Mann (Left at the Gate) who ponders Uncle Mo’s chances in the Breeders’ Cup Classic.
- Sue Dalebroux (Post Parade) and her Magic Beer Bottle who spin their Breeders’ Cup selections for your reading pleasure.
- Chris Hernandez (Giving My Ten Cents) who handicaps Friday’s Breeders’ Cup races, as well as the undercard contests.
- Valerie Grash (Foolish Pleasure) who makes her Breeders’ Cup Friday predictions.
- Ted Grevelis (Owning Racehorses) with his selections for Breeders’ Cup Friday.