Saturday, January 4, 2014

Remember Us?

It's been a while and time has certainly slipped away a bit, but I'm here to say we're back and will be trying at the very least to promote members blogs and content on a regular basis.  I will be writing some general overview articles here every once in a while but will mainly be utilizing Twitter and Facebook to generate some buzz on our members and their activity.

By checking out the links above you can see our current membership and can also check out the feed to the left to view the latest content.  I can't promise that I will get as in depth in previewing content as Valerie did before, but I can promise that I'll certainly give a go and see if we can't get this party re-started!

Happy 2014 and see you on the Derby Trail!

No comments:

Post a Comment